Bussines Development Manager USA
StubHub – The Ticket Marketplace – is growing quickly and is looking to hire ambitious and talented people to help expand our business worlwide.
- Proven record experience in successfully driving projects in ecommerce and/or ticketing industry.
- Experience of success in a competitive sales environment
- Knowledege of the Ticketing and LIve Entertainment market in the US.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- All-rounder who is enthusiastic, self-motivated, resourceful nd with attitude to succeed.
- Motivated by a healthy competitive sales environment
- Superior written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal interactions
- Native in English
The selected candidate will be in charge of the following tasks and responsabilities:
1. Inventory Management:
- Increase both quantity and quality of ticket inventory for all events in the market.
- Securing new premium seller accounts
- Account Management of the premium seller base
- Analyzes data to determine the performance of Seller accounts towards detecting growth opportunities and improvements
- Support on resolving troubleshooting
- Pricing Inventory analysis against competition.
- Ensuring there is inventory available on all events from the onsale up to Last Minute Sales
2. Country Specialist Support:
- To share valuable, reliable and most up-to-date information regarding the market in order to support all StubHub areas planning and executing their plans
- Research of all attractive events in the market so they can be targeted on StubHub properly.
- Support StubHub HQ on hiring the necessary local suppliers (HR agencies, law and accounting firms, logistics, telecom, etc)
- To have a detailed knowledge of StubHub performance in the market in order to identify potential issues and opportunities for improvement; as well as coordinating all departments towards achieving StubHub targets through teamwork.
- Prioritization of events within the market for their optimization and promotion by marketing team.
- Planning and coordination of Last Minute Sales.
3. Partner Relationship Management:
- Develop relationships and expand partnership network with key players within the industry that provide added value to the company and increase StubHub business in the market.
- Prospect and execute Affiliate and Partnership strategy, attending meetings and signing deals, in order to increase incoming revenues
- Manage existing relationships with partners
Salary depends on candidate´s value